Neil's Travels

Keep up with me on my many trips, business and personal.

Friday, July 11, 2008

The travel blog is back

I have an ambition to be a travel writer, at least as a side gig to my healthcare reportage, so I think it's time to re-start this long-dormant blog. Considering the fact that I've been to Italy, Australia, Switzerland and the UK, as well as all over the United States, since the last update more than two years ago, I have lots of fodder.

I will keep this post short, however. I get a lot of travel-related e-mails, usually offering last-minute discount airfare and hotel deals, and occasionally news of interest to frequent travelers. This week, I got one notice that made me chuckle: There's a new boutique hotel in Washington called The Liaison Capitol Hill. For real.

Insert your own Eliot Spitzer, Marion Barry or Bill Clinton joke here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home